In compliance with that stipulated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), the Portal User is informed of the following:
1.- What is local data storage, Cookies and similar technology?
Local data storage means saving different types of data on your device through your web browser. The data stored locally can refer to how to browse our websites, what web browser it uses, user settings, etc. A local data storage method are cookies. Cookies are small text files that are sent and stored on the user’s computer, mobile phone, tablet or other online access device, which allow us to recognize your web browser. In addition, they allow to obtain information related to their navigation and can be used to recognize the user. All of them meet the same function, to give information about the user’s browsing, and can be used to determine which ads should be displayed in your web browser.
In this policy, we will jointly call all these techniques: “local data storage”.
2.- Why do we use local data storage?
The website www.ltkgrp.com uses local data storage, as happens with cookies for the following purposes:
To customize your navigation: To customize the services in your browser. For example, to remember the country from which you access, the language, the speed of the internet.
To improve our services and the user experience: How often the web has been visited or the traffic of the different pages, for example.
To show advertising: How many times the user has seen an ad for example. These data are not directly identifiable.
3.- What types of Cookies does LTK use?
Cookies in the Portal change frequently. Therefore, the Policy will be updated to keep you informed. Actually, we use the following:
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to be kept for the provision of the service requested by user only once.
- Persistent Cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal, and that can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the one responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. LTK uses own persistent cookies of the following types and purpose:
- Customization Cookies, which allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user can self-define. In this case, its purpose is to allow and store the user’s browsing language.
- Technical Cookies: They manage the right navigation through the web and its content, allowing to identify the user’s sessions and protect their use. Own cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal, created or managed by the person responsible for the page Web.
- Third-parties’ cookies are those managed by external analysis service providers to LTK.
Examples of technologies we use:
Google Analytics (analytic cookies): They allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on websites. The information collected is used in the measurement of the Portal’s activity and for the elaboration of users’ navigation profiles, in order to introduce improvements in the service.
4.- How can I manage local data storage?
We recommend you to consult the assistance of your browser to learn about the different options about how to manage Cookies. There are also special programs that have been created to manage Cookies.
Hereunder, we include links to manage cookies in the most relevant browsers. Keep in mind that the explanations given in the links may be outdated:
The user must consider that some Cookies are necessary for the correct development of some functionalities of the LTK Portal. If you decide to block certain Cookies, it may affect, totally or partially, the regular operation of the website.
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
The same procedure must be followed for each device you use, as well as for each web browser.
6.- Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
The LTK portal can modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with new legislative or regulatory requirements or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
When significant changes occur in the Cookies Policy will be communicated according to the provisions of the law. In addition, an informative notice will be posted on the website.
7.- Contact information